Australian Ribeye Steak @ Botak Jones, Toa Payoh



Just looking at it made me hungry! Sure makes you hungry too if you share the same interest in steaks as me.

Comes with a bowl of sauce that I could dip little pieces of steak in. One of the best steak I had in awhile. I decided to have it well-done and it did come to my expectation. Some steaks comes with the meat so tough when you have them well-done. This was great.

The lines on the steak made it even more appetising.

1 reason why it was so tender was because the steak was flown from US to Singapore chilled not frozen.

Just for $16 for 200g is definately worthed it and I'm so tempted to feast on it again while typing now. HUNGRY!

Check out other food from Botak Jones:

Cajun Chicken

Mini Cajun Chicken Burger

Botak Burger Set w/ Cheese

Fish & Chips

Giant Pork Italian Sausage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Lovers