Cold Soba Noodles (Home Made)



All my brother does best is cooking. This time he cooked this Cold Soba Noodles and it sure looks like it came from a restaurant!

Tastes exactly the same as those I have at restaurants!

Just a regret that there wasn't wasabi at home.

It is actually pretty simple to make because the sauce, seaweed and noodles all come from a same pack which can be bought at most supermarkets. The packaging was thrown away so I could not remember the brand name. However, I'll find it if someone wants to know. Not from the rubbish bin, from the supermarket.

4 comments:

  1. i like plain looking but tasty noodles too. yumm! P:

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! but too much makes me sick of them so I try not to eat too much at a time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can tell me where to buy this soba? i've been finding it for ages. contact me at darkcaoren2@hotmail.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Food Lovers