Escargots à la Bourguignonne @ Jack's Place, Ang Moh Kio



Snails!

This is a delicacy that I believe many people in Singapore do not dare to think of eating.

This is the first time I have tasted this dish. Forced myself to throw away the image of snails in my mind and just treat it as a shellfish.

Yummy! Wasn't as bad as anyone would think. In fact, I kind of got hooked to it.

The escargots felt a little chewy and thats the only word I can think to describe it now.

The combination with the garlic and butter sauce was perfect! I just could not get enough of the sauce.

Amazing first taste experience! Can't wait to eat it again!

Priced at $9.50 per half dozen (w/o including 7% GST & 10% Service charge), it's surely good value!

Check out other food from Jack's Place:

Beef Stroganoff with Spaghetti

Chicken Cutlet with Fries

NZ T-Bone Steak with Brown Sauce

NZ Ribeye Steak with Brown Sauce


Blk 730 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
#01-4274
Tel: (65) 6454 9677 / 6452 0142

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Lovers