Teochew Fishball Noodles @ Bukit Timah Food Centre



Back at one of my favourite food centres to try this rather new stall selling Teochew fishball noodles.

Ordered mee pok dry w/ chilli for $3. $3 for only 2 fishballs and 2 slices of fishcake? It was still a great deal. Why? Because if fishballs have sizes to them, this would be XL and if fishcakes served with noodles have sizes too, they would be XXXL.

I liked the fishballs so much and the reason is because unlike other fishballs, it is so soft and not very chewy.

Teochew Fishball Noodles 2

Although the portion of the noodles given were quite small to me, it still managed to fill around 3/4 of my stomach. The combination of the noodles and sauce is great. I'm recommending this to my father the next time we are there.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, the food looks delicious...

    too tempting actually. =X

    ReplyDelete

Food Lovers