Ever find yourself bored and hungry in your hotel room?
With this recipe, you can make yourself a hot and delicious cheesy sandwich for supper!
What you need:
1) Aluminium foil
4) Cheese and anything else you want to put in your sandwich
1) Preheat the oven
2) ...I mean the iron
3) Lay the cheese and other ingredients like ham in between 2 slices of bread
4) Coat the outer layer of the bread with butter
5) Fold the aluminium foil so that it forms 1-2 layers over the bread
6) Put your iron on top of the covered sandwich and lift it up and lay it back on once in awhile
7) To tell whether your sandwich is done, smell
Credits to Chef John from foodwishes.com for this amazing idea.