Stone Mixed Rice @ Baek Doo San, Jurong Point



First time eating a Korean stone mixed rice. Have been thinking of eating it for quite awhile. Looks appetising but just thinking that if it has more meat it will look better.

After mixing it up and tasting it, the rice can be described by the following words:
1. Soggy
2. Ketchup
3. Chilli Sauce
Yes, the rice tastes like the Maggi brand ketchup and chilli sauce. I actually tried a few mouths to make sure it wasn’t my imagination. I have no idea if the actual dish tastes like that but if it does then we can actually easily cook this dish at home.

Same disappointment as the Seafood Noodles that I had at the same restaurant. If you are a fan of Maggi tomato and chilli sauces you should definitely go for it. If not, don’t.

Address:
1 Jurong West Central 2
#03-37, Feast @ Jurong Point Jurong Point Shopping Centre

4 comments:

  1. Hey! thank for the tag...
    haha i like ur food blog which useful information =) take care and continue blog on good food in sg! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,thank you for the visit.
    Just above my Chat Box it's written not to ask for link exchange,perhaps you've missed it.Thank you anyway.
    My best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've taste it befor..
    but at small korean restoren both at The Garden ( kuala lumpur)

    it was nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. On appearance, I agree with your meat point but the egg, come to think of it, makes this look quite appetising :) Good reviews and thankyou for subscribing to my blog :D
    Benj

    ReplyDelete

Food Lovers