Many people are unaware of the correct method of cooking instant noodles that can minimise it's harm on our body.
The common way is to boil a pot of water, put in the noodles, put in the powder, boil even longer and serve.
However, this method of cooking instant noodles will turn the "already-very-unhealthy" instant noodles into super-duper-ultra-harmful noodles. If you boil the powder, which normally contains MSG, the molecular structure of the MSG will be altered and hence become toxin.
Also, instant noodles are coated with wax to prevent them from sticking into one another. The wax can only be excreted out of our body after 4 to 5 days. So you either only eat instant noodles once in a long while or you can simply take away most of the wax in the correct cooking method I'm going to teach you.
Correct cooking method:
1. Boil a pot of water
2. Put in the noodles
3. Once the noodles are almost cooked to your liking (depends on what texture you want), take the noodles out of the water onto a plate and pour away all the water
4. Reboil a pot of water
5. Once boiled, put the noodles back in the water and turn off the heat
6. Add the ingredients and seasoning powder at the bottom of your serving bowl
7. Pour everything in the pot into the bowl
8. A bowl of healthier instant noodles served
Additional tip: To cook the best instant noodles, put a little salt in while cooking while cutting down on the seasoning powder.
À la carte
Chicken Japanese Burgers Desserts Fish and Chips Korean Noodles Claypot Rice Pasta Fish Home Made Steaks recipe Activities Beef Beverages Fish Soups Lasagnas Sausages Snacks Stews sandwich Bak Kut Teh Books Breakfast Buffet Candies Claypot Dim Sum Escargots Fast Food Hong Kong Indian Rojak Indonesian Lamb Pizza Popiah Pork Chops Porridges Prawn Noodles Pub Rojak Salads Thai Travel Tse Char Yong Tau Foo